Monday 12 November 2012

Graduation!



 In the half term holiday Ash finally graduated! It feels like this has been a long time coming, and he has worked so hard, I'm so proud of him! So he's now a qualified primary school teacher, currently teaching year 1 (nightmare! I have no idea how he is that patient!)

I didn't know that his university colours were purple when I chose my dress, honestly! It;s coincidence that we match! My gorgeous grey & purple dress is vintage 1980s (just like me!) and I picked it up at the Bristol Vintage Fair for a bargainous £10! It turned out to be really see-through, so I'm wearing my mum's wedding slip underneath - keeping up the vintage theme then!

The beehive was a new hairstyle for me.... I loved it and will definately try it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment