Tuesday 17 September 2013

Matilda Doll - part 1



The green floral fabric was purchased on ebay

The pink polka dot fabric came from Ikea, £5/m

We are going to try to make all of our Christmas presents again this year as so many people liked the handmade presents last year. Given how time consuming this is I started making the first present this weekend - sorry, I know it's too early to be talking about Christmas!

I'm making rag dolls for a couple of special little girls this year. This weekend I sewed all the clothing for the dolls, little bloomers, dresses and pinafores - the tiniest stitching I've ever done, and I can't believe I didn't sew my own finger into it at some point!

I'm thrilled with out the clothes turned out. Just need to sew the dolls themselves now!

The sewing pattern came from Sourdough designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment