Saturday 18 May 2013

Bath Vintage & Flea Market





 Last weekend I headed out in the cold, windy & wet weather to brave the elements at Bath Racecourse, all in the name of vintage!

My good friend Rachel & I went to the Bath Vintage & Flea market (with our other halves & Bronwyn in tow!). there were nearly 250 stalls selling thousands of antique & vintage items both indoors & out - heaven! If only the weather had been kinder... But then as Rachel wisely pointed out, the rain does drive prices down for the outdoor stalls!


I could easily have spent a small fortune, particularly on blue & white china for the sunroom and several pieces of furniture that I fell in love with but had neither the money or space at home for! But I came away successful having brought a new coffee table for the living room to replace the previous one that Bronwyn had chewed!
My lovely 'new' coffee table


The next vintage flea market at Bath Racecourse will be June 2nd from 9am
http://www.bathfleamarket.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment