Thursday 17 January 2013

Christmas Presents


I’m a very lucky lady & I was thoroughly spoilt this Christmas with lovely presents so I thought I’d share a few of the more crafty/ vintage variety with you.


This gorgeous notebook from Bekah will most definitely get used – I’m not one of those people who has a pretty notebook & then never scribbles in it... they need to fulfill their destiny! This will be used for poetry scribbles during the year & a very fitting job it is for such a lovely cover!


This Liberty sewing book has so many gorgeous pictures in it, I’m going to struggle to pick my first project – but I know I have to have a go at the peacock pin cushion at some point! I’m really looking forward to making some things for myself and my home now that all the Christmas present crafting is done with. Only problem with this book is that it makes me want to go fabric shopping again… I think it’s an addiction!

My new ‘vintage’ radio – which will be much in use in my sewing room!

My clever Boy got me this book before I even started making Josie’s Christmas quilt – the clever thing! I’m looking forward to having a go at a proper patchwork quilt this year, not just making it up as I go along this time! (although Josie was very happy with the result!)


My absolute best present, and quite possibly one of the best presents I’ve ever been given, was this gorgeous Alex Monroe bumble bee necklace from The Boy. I’s fallen in love with the design ages ago, but never hoped of owning one. I have to admit that I did spontaneously start crying when I opened the box – it was just so beautiful and unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment