Monday 14 January 2013

Patchwork Quilt

Look how unhappy she is that Bronwyn is sharing her quilt!

All cuddled up with her mum

This Christmas I tried to make as many of the presents I gave to people as possible - a separate post about that coming soon. For my friend's daughter Josie I made my first ever attempt at a patchwork quilt - and as you can see she was thrilled with the results!

The patchwork squares are Cath Kidston fabric I won on ebay. It had already been cut into squares the right size, so that saved me a lot of work! I bought some pink polka dotted cotton (also on ebay) and used part of a duvet inner for the stuffing. 

Now that The Boy got me a book about how to make patchwork quilts for Christmas I plan to have another go at one - without making it up as I go along this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment