Tuesday 15 January 2013

Gower Getaway

Raindrops on the camera trying to be atmospheric...!




The Victorian lighthouse




Just after New Years myself & The Boy headed off to the Gower coast in Wales for 3 days break with Bronwyn. We stayed at The King's Head pub, which was fantastic & dog friendly. Out room felt very luxurious, underfloor heating, huge bathtub, views of the sea... and Bronwyn allowed to stay too! She particularly liked the underfloor heating!

The food in the pub was great - so good in fact that we ate all our meals there during our stay. Their cheese board was literally the best I've ever had - and believe me I've had a lot of cheeseboards! So good infact that we ordered one on the second night to be delivered to our room later in the evening & sat eating it while playing Scrabble! Truely geeky pampering!

I hope you all had a good New Years break

x

No comments:

Post a Comment